This recipe was inspired by my brothers cravings, once in a while they crave for something sweet and full of chocolate. This recipe fulfills their sugary craving and leaves them wanting more.
1. Melt your chocolate slowly on a double boiler
2. You must use 60-70% dark chocolate to achieve perfection.
3. Taste a little bit of the raw brownie mix to see if it is sweet enough.
4. Do not add too many extra 'goodies' like fruits or nuts, just add the maximum of 2 ingredients.
5. Do not over cook your brownies or otherwise it will be dry.
6. Allow the brownies to cool down in the tray.Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease your small baking tray by rubbing a little butter around the pan.
2. In a small bowl place 200g of chopped dark chocolate and 100g of unsalted butter. Place on a double boiler to melt slowly.
3. Once the chocolate and butter has melt, allow to cool to room temperature. Place to one side.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together 2 eggs and 125g of dark muscovado sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Now with a spatula lightly fold the chocolate mixture into your egg mixture until smooth. Then sift through 100g of plain flour, 1 tsp of baking powder and 1 tbsp of cocoa powder. Fold in all the dry ingredients, until smooth.
6. Add a small handful of flaked almonds or dried fruit into your brownie mix.
7. Pour your brownie mix into your prepared tray and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is slightly cracked. Enjoy!!