Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome!!!


Welcome to Ose's foodie bubble,

Let me start...
My name is Rosemary but you can call me Ose. I have a huge passion for cooking and creating new exciting recipes for my family. For me cooking is not only a pleasure its the best part of my day and the part of my day I always look forward to. Discovering new ingredients and learning new techniques, is one of the highlights of being a chef, in my eyes. Cooking is not only about your technique, it requires alot of passion and a 'respect' for your ingredients. I want you to enter into my foodie bubble and see things from my perspective, my passion and my love for feeding my family.

I am happy to talk to you about my two brothers and their monster appetites; especially after exercising. Each blog is different, I will take you on my foodie journey on the inside life of a personal chef.

1 comment: